Pharmaceutical companies are classified into two categories:
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients): companies specialized in chemical plants that involve batch processes;
- Manufacturers of dosed drugs, whose pharmaceutical plants use smaller production lines, which involve dosage, packaging and wrapping.
Trutorq, with its considerable experience in the production of actuators for industrial chemical-pharmaceutical solutions, is well aware of the specific needs of each type of pharmaceutical company and knows how to satisfy them.
Our actuators improve the efficiency and safety of systems that handle both raw and processed materials, liquid or solid.
Characteristics of actuators for the chemical-pharmaceutical sector
Both of these production lines require actuators that guarantee safety, a sterile working environment, and resistance over time.
Specifically, our actuators guarantee different characteristics:
- Hygiene: our actuators are aseptic and self-draining, with no cavities or grooves that would cause bacteria to stagnate.
- Resistance to corrosion: our actuators are resistant to corrosive attacks resulting both from the industrial process and from the substances used for cleaning. This will ensure that the product is not adulterated.
- Diagnostics and maintenance: all our actuators are fitted with special sensors that facilitate diagnostics and ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
- Certification: all our actuators are TUV certified.
Types of actuators for the chemical-pharmaceutical sector
The actuators that TruTorq produces for the Chemical-Pharmaceutical sector are available for the following types:
- Pneumatic actuators
- Hydraulic Actuators
- Electro-hydraulic actuators