- Fabricated of welded Carbon Steel.
- Bidirectional dual stop adjustments built-in Yoke, allowing for adjustment from 85° to 95°. Module and subjected to pressurized area, for safe operation.
- Yoke fabricated in welded steel, equipped with two self-lubricating bronze bearings to improve yoke alignment.
- Steel Pin, equipped with two bushes bearings, to ensure symmetrical movement. Two chromed steel bars guide the yoke during the travel through a steel trolley.
- Fabricated in Carbon Steel.
- Completely welded for better pressure resistance.
- Maximum pressure 210 bar.
- Double Acting (DA) available in single or dual cylinder.
- Spring is located inside Steel Cylinder. Spring is sized over the oil supply pressure.
- The Spring cylinder is welded as a separate item with one end to be bolted to the housing. This design makes it easier and safer to remove the spring cylinder when required.
- Yoke & Trolley are phosphate plated..
- Entire outer surface of the actuator is sandblasted and epoxy painted, RAL3020 as standard. The actuators can be painted in another color, upon request.
Power pack unit
- Power Pack unit operates
- All important components (Motor, Pump, Hydraulic Solenoid Valve, Hydraulic reservoir, etc.) are protected and included in a Steel Box (Stainless Steel on request).
- Manual pump override installed into Steel Box.
- The outline design of the Power Pack can be done according to dimension's requirements by the customer.